Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Tiny (Trivial) Tantrum

Let me preface by saying I'm trying really hard not to be a whiner. I'm trying to be grateful that we're not sitting in a hospital room. I'm trying not to be bitter about the cesspool that is daycare. Seriously, though - give my girl a break! M now has pink eye. Yup, pneumonia to back-to-back upper respiratory infections, to pink eye. Don't get me wrong all of these things are way better than shunt failures, hemorrhages, and blood infections so I'm not complaining....really. I just want her to have a week or so of health! Is that too much to ask? Tantrum over.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

UG!!! It is so hard to deal with those things when you DON"T have to worry about infections getting somewhere important. I don't know how you do it...I would be a basket case!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I just found your blog from another, and had to comment. Your children are both adorable but that little girl of yours is just beautiful!! :) My daughter has seizure as well as other issues too.

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman said...

UGH! I recall the petri daycare, too. Your allowed to be annoyed about the "minor" things, even when being happy you are not currently dealing with the big ones ... it IS a pain, hope your family is healthy soon!