Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thanks!

First of all, thank so much to everyone who has shared words of comfort and support this week. I received a few additional pictures yesterday (thanks again Lisa B!) from K's "photo shoot" the other week and there is one that is just mesmerizing. She has the brightest, most beautiful eyes! We continue to hold her in our hearts and pray that she stays strong for us!

Here's a little fun courtesy of Maria:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
4
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




For me - 327,775 people in the US with my first name and 4 with my entire name.

For Kevin - 1,026,014 people in the US with his first name and 11 with his entire name.

For E and K - they are both "one of a kind" - no one else in the US with their names!

Pretty cool, huh?!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I thought this was pretty fun. Takes our minds off the wait and worry a bit to do something fun. Glad you have new photos!! Isn't that great? We got a new one yesterday and I'm on the moon with joy. I know you are as well!! Hoping things are going well.

Ann said...

Hi Shannon,

That was pretty cool!! I have 205... That share my name.

I pray that we can get our kids soon. And I am sending extra prayers out tonight for your daughter and for her health. I wish there were something we could do. I am hunting down your email address PM me we can share stories and photos.

Ann