Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Adoption Day Noodle!

Two years ago our lives were forever changed with the 'surprise' blessing of a very tiny and very spunky baby girl!  Marissa has truly transformed our family, our lives and our souls.  She has changed our view of the world, our values and made us, I think, better people.  Not a moment goes by that I am not grateful for every second I'm allowed to be her mom!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

6 comments:

Jean C said...

I Could watch her grow, with your pictures all day! Happy Girl! Great family LOVE!

Michelle said...

wow...two years ago! yeah adoption day! It doesn't seem like 2 years ago.
She looks so superadorable in the butterfly costume.

Only the Sheppards said...

I'm so glad I saw this!!! Today Sweet Baby's adoption became final, too. Nov 2 must just be a very special day for kids getting their forever families! :) Happy day! I can't believe how big she's getting :)

Anonymous said...

She is divine!

wow 2 years already!

Jackie said...

Happy Adoption Day to you and your family!! Such a sweet sweet girl :)

Linda Schuhmacher said...

Happy Adoption Day!!!Loved the photo show :) .