Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly

I am so pumped about Shutterfly's Christmas Card Promo!  Since hearing about it and checking it out a few days ago, I've been addicted to surfing Shutterfly to try and decide which of their fabulous Photo Christmas Cards we're going to order this year.  I have a few favorites, but I can't tell you which - then it wouldn't be a surprise when you find it in your mailbox.  I was also stunned to find they have so many other awesome products to choose from.  The Photo Calendars are an incredible gift idea.  After all, who doesn't need a 2011 calendar?  With E's recent calendar obsession, I think I may make one for him with pictures from each corresponding month this year.  I know he'd get a huge kick out of seeing himself starring in his very own calendar.  The Photo Coffee Mugs are great, too.  Perhaps Daddy needs one of these......shhh.....don't tell him!  Anyway, I strongly encourage you to go to Shutterfly.com and check everything out.  I know I've found a new favorite photo product site!

1 comment:

janiece said...

I LOVE Shutterfly. I've used it for literally hundreds of things.