Monday, January 3, 2011


I knew it was coming - she hasn't done well since her 12/22 revision, but it still sucks.  We (and by we, I mean master surgeon B) have decided to go with a conservative approach.  If it works, we will be home free.  If it doesn't work, she will return to the OR and we will likely have a longer, tougher road.  Either way, I know we will handle it.  We have to.  I'm praying, though, that just this once, things would go perfectly for M.  She's in surgery now so I will update later on.

No comments: