Monday, March 14, 2011

Let the Fundraising Begin!

When we started this process, we knew that funding the adoption of two children would be our most difficult feat.  Still, we felt that anything is possible with commitment, hard work and of course, the support and generosity of others who have a heart for orphans.  That said, we're embarking on our first fundraiser!  We've chosen to do a 147 Million Orphans fundraiser not only because they have really cool stuff, but because I love what they stand for.  Because only I can place orders for our family and would have to pay twice to ship, I'm unable to take long-distance orders.  What I would love to do, however, if anyone is interested, is to send out a brochure and order form for families that may want to fundraise on our behalf.  You would pre-sell the items and when you are finished, send me back the order form and money.  I would then place the order and ship the items bulk straight to you to be dispersed. Here's the breakdown of the profits in case you want to know:

~25% of any purchase goes to the 147 Million Orphans mission
 40% of the purchase will go into our adoption fund
 10% of the purchase will be donated to B & H's orphanage

It's a win-win-win situation!!

If you're close by, expect to see me with a brochure coming your way soon.  If you're not close by, but are interested in possibly doing a fundraiser in your community on our behalf, please leave a comment and I'll get in touch with you.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I would love to help out be doing sme fundrising. Do you have n email address thaat I could send you our info? Thanks, Melissa

Shannon said...

You can email us at ksfenske@gmail.com

Thanks!!