Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome

HI!  Thanks so much for stopping to visit us at our new home!  I hope you'll take a minute to "follow" us and also please pass our blog address along to friends who may be interested.  If you explore the page you'll probably find a few new links and buttons to check out.  I've also added tabs for the kiddos so they'll each have their own special spot.  If your a long-time reader you'll notice that nothing has been lost, I've imported the "old" blog, so all the old posts and photos are still here. :)

I look forward to having you and hopefully you'll enjoy being a part of our family.

2 comments:

China Dreams said...

Thought I'd drop in and say congratulations on your new "home".

Ruby

Christina said...

Like the new blog layout. Praying for your little one...